If you live in the St. Louis area and love to eat out as much as I do, then this is the giveaway for you!
I am giving away 20 gift certificates worth $10 each. Each winner will get ten FoodieSTL $10 gift certificates that are valid through March 2014. You do have to spend a minimum purchase of $25 at each restaurant in order to get the $10 off.
More about FoodieSTL…
You can earn up to 7 entries by commenting, sharing or connecting with me on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) and checking out my other St. Louis website, Arch City Homes.
There will be 2 winners announced on October 21 on this blog. Winners will be contacted by the email they provide for the entry and have 48 hours to respond with a mailing address of where I can send them the gift certificates. If the winners do not respond by the end of the day on October 23, then a new winner will be selected.
How to Enter the Restaurant Gift Certificate Giveaway:
- Enter using the form below by signing in using your Facebook account or an email address, and follow the instructions to earn up to 7 entries.
- Add a comment below letting me know that you entered and if you prefer Restaurant pack #1 (St. Louis City – County) or Restaurant Pack #2 (St. Charles County).
The 1st winner picked will receive the restaurant pack of their choice. The 2nd winner will receive the alternative group of gift certificates. If the 2nd winner declines the prize since they really don’t want those restaurants, then a new winner will be selected.
Restaurant Pack #1 – St. Louis City & County Restaurants:
- Lucas Park Grille (Downtown)
- Lola (Downtown)
- Mama Campisi’s (The Hill)
- Flacos Cocina (University City)
- Hacienda Mexican Restaurant (Rock Hill)
- J. Buck’s (Clayton)
- Paul Mineo’s Trattoria (Westport)
- Krieger’s Pub & Grill (Chesterfield)
- Oceano Bistro (Chesterfield)
- Massa’s (locations in Bridgeton, Ellisville, Kirkwood and Winghaven)
Restaurant Pack #2 – St. Charles County+ Restaurants:
- Shamrock’s Pub & Grill (St. Charles)
- Sherlock’s Steak & Seafood (Cottleville)
- B Hall’s Family Restaurant (O’Fallon)
- Kitaro Bistro of Japan (O’Fallon)
- Ethyl’s Smokehouse and Saloon (O’Fallon)
- Stefanina’s Pizzeria & Restaurant (O’Fallon)
- Rizzo’s (Wentzville)
- West Allen Grill (Wentzville)
- Unkorked (Wentzville)
- Cedar Lake Cellars (Wright City)
By entering the giveaway, you agree to be added to the newsletter for Future Expat and Arch City Homes. If you decide you aren’t interested in the content, you can always unsubscribe via the links in the newsletters.
Enter below now!
I entered and I’m interested in pack #1.
Thanks for being the first person to get the entries started!
Oooo, I’d go to Hacienda!
Hacienda is a block from my 1st house. Funny how I never really ate there much while I lived there…but I did make it to a few Cinco de Mayo parties 🙂
I’m interested in Pack #1 – several places listed there that I’ve been wanting to try!
I entered, and I’d love to win pack #1!
I like restaurant option #1. I’m probably most excited to try Ocean Bistro and Flaco’s Cocina, they’ve been on my list of ones to visit, but with so many restaurants in town, how do you find the time and still manage to go back to the ones you love without going broke?
I think you just have to go a little at a time. You can also keep cost down by just drinking water (no alcohol or soda) and skipping the salads/appetizers.
Great giveaway! I’d love to win pack #1. I’ve been wanting to try Lola.
I am definitely entered for #2.
package #2 please… 🙂