Strut Your Mutt – St. Louis Event:
Photo Credit: Jesse Michael Nix
WHAT: A leisurely fundraising dog walk followed by a doggie-themed festival that includes pet contests, photos, treats for your dogs, fun activities, refreshments and more.
WHERE: Tilles Park, 9551 Litzsinger Road, Saint Louis, MO 63124.
WHEN: Saturday, September 28, 2013 – 8:30am – 1:00pm
8:30 AM: Check-in and onsite registration opens
10:00 AM: Strut begins
- Individuals: $30 ($35 day-of)
- Couples: $50 ($60 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under with t-shirt: $20 ($25 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under without t-shirt: FREE
- Virtual Participant (not attending our official Strut in St. Louis): $10
These are just some of the things you will be able to do at Strut Your Mutt!
- PAWS & PALS: Painting Activity for Kids of All Ages and Their Pups, sponsored by Petfinder
- PAWdicures, presented by Rub-A-Dub Doggie
- Paw Readings, presented by Animal Communicator, Catherine Hughes
- Ask the Trainer, presented by Persuaded Pooch (Sarah Hoth)
- Ask-A-Vet/Vet Tech, presented by Four Paws Animal Hospital
- Smooch Your Pooch Kissing Booth Photos – Lynn Terry Photography
- Paw Print Portraits, presented by Brenda Shelton Photography & Joe Pirrello Media
- Pastel Pet Portraits, presented by Kathy Morrison
- Microchipping, presented by Hillside Animal Hospital (First 50 Free! $15 each pet), sponsored by Julia C Mittelstadt PC, Prudential Alliance Realtors
- Downward Dog: Practice “Ruff Yoga” stretching and relaxation techniques with your dog, hosted by Indigo Massage & Wellness every 30 minutes on the half hour.
Gateway Pet Guardians Needs Your Help:
Gateway Pet Guardians is one of the many animal rescue groups in St. Louis that will benefit from the money raised at the Strut Your Mutt festival on September 28 at Tilles Park in St. Louis County.
Winter is coming…we need to get the strays off the streets of East St. Louis before it gets cold
Photo Credit: David Carlyon
Gateway Pet Guardians really needs the money. After saving over 200 dogs this year, we are still trying to pay off our vet bills. We even had to go on a short rescue hiatus until we raised some money. We are back to rescuing the strays of East St. Louis again, but are closely checking our bank account before each rescue to make sure we have the funds to pay for the dogs care.
We’ve got 3 litters of 3 week old puppies and their mommas on the streets that we’ll be picking up soon. That’s a lot of dogs to get spayed, neutered and immunized all at once.
Please consider attending this fun event or making a donation by signing up to be part of the Gateway Pack at Strut Your Mutt even if you can’t go.