I’m single, but I found this infographic created by Wedding Paper Divas fascinating.
They did a survey and asked questions like:
- How long were you dating before you said “I Love You”?
- How long was it before you met your fiancé’s parents?
- How long was your engagement?
- Did you ever say “let’s just elope”?
- What was your wedding color?
- Where did you go for your honeymoon?
Hmmm…given that 41% of their couples said “I Love You” in less than a month and 89% said it in less than 6 months, I guess us single gals should worry if we are dating for a while and those 3 little words don’t come out of his mouth.
See the survey results below…and then share YOUR answers in the comments at the bottom of the page.
Just a note…if you click on the link for Wedding Paper Divas or the infographic, and then decide to buy something at Wedding Paper Divas, I will receive some compensation. Not a lot. Maybe enough to cover dinner if I’m lucky.